Mobile-Mate with optional Fall Detection
Mobile-Mate is a mobile safety device that allows subscribers to remain active and independent at home or on the go. Mobile-Mate operates on the AT&T™***; cellular network and features GPS and LBS technology* and optional automatic fall detection**.
Whether at home, in the garden, or on a walk, clients can feel secure knowing that help is readily available.
- Simple one-button access immediately connects clients to our trained Response Center Operators
- User-friendly, elegantly designed docking station lets clients know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night
- Visual indicators allow easy identification of charging status and network coverage
- Two-way voice communication allows Response Center Operators to communicate with clients via the device
- Audio messages announce call progress/status messages to clients
belle™ is a small, lightweight, mobile safety device that enables seniors and individuals with special needs to live independently and to call for help anytime, anywhere in the US where there is cellular coverage. belle™ gives clients the freedom and confidence to do the things they love at home or on the go.
- Simple one-button access quickly connects clients to our trained Response Center Operators.
- Compact, lightweight design is easy to handle and can be discreetly worn on the body or carried in a pocket or purse.
- Highly water resistant (IP67 rated). Designed to be worn in the shower, bath, or while enjoying outdoor activities.
- Two-way voice communication allows our Response Center operator to easily ascertain the nature of the alert and provide assurance to the clients.
- AT&T™ 3G Network*** or Verizon for enhanced reliability.
- 30 day standby battery affords clients the luxury of charging the device when convenient and reduces the likelihood of a dead battery****.
- 911 back-up calling provides an extra level of protection for the client if help is needed in a GSM coverage area not serviced by AT&T™.
- Network based location technology with U-TDOA capabilities can assist our Operators and 911 dispatchers in the location of clients*.
- User friendly docking station lets clients know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night.
*LOCATION ACCURACY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
**FALL DETECTION FEATURE DOES NOT DETECT 100% OF FALLS. IF ABLE, USERS SHOULD ALWAYS PRESS THEIR HELP BUTTON WHEN THEY NEED HELP.
***AT&T™ IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF AT&T.