HOME-BASED MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS
All PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) units provided by Coastal Medical Alert include a small wearable pendant button, and a large button mounted on the base unit of the system. When activated, the PERS calls a 24/7 response center where a trained operator can assess the situation and dispatch the appropriate aid for the client.
The Vi is our most technologically advanced personal emergency response system. The Vi system includes a console unit and one Amie personal activator.
- Attractive, sleek design is non-clinical and unobtrusive.
- Audio messages available in 3 languages to announce call progress and status messages.
- Illuminated help button to be easily located at night.
- Convenient cancel button in case help button is accidentally pressed.
- Compatible with land line, cable, and VoIP services.
- Compatible with iVi intelligent pendant with fall detection*.
- Does not require client to have a land line.
- Small, waterproof pendant.
- 60 hour battery backup.
- Utilizes cellular service from AT&T™ network only.
- Voice prompts for unit status, cellular signal strength, and when calling for help.
- Small, single unit only requires one electrical outlet.
*FALL DETECTION FEATURE DOES NOT DETECT 100% OF FALLS. IF ABLE, USERS SHOULD ALWAYS PRESS THEIR HELP BUTTON WHEN THEY NEED HELP.