Home-Based PERS with Fall Detection
The iVi Intelligent Pendant with Fall Detection features built-in fall detection technology* that senses when the client has fallen and triggers a call to the Response Center. The iVi is the only product of its kind to feature a not-worn alert**, which will notify the Response Center if the iVi has not registered movement for a period of time.
The iVi Intelligent Pendant with Fall Detection works with the Tunstall Vi Personal Emergency Response System, replacing the standard personal activator. The iVi features a standard help button, automatic fall detection technology, and a not-worn alert.
- Adjustable fall sensitivity is customizable to suit all clients.
- Convenient cancel button enables the client to cancel fall activations if assistance is not required, eliminating unnecessary calls.
- Supervised replaceable battery offers low battery alerts and easy maintenance.
- Not-worn alert notifies the Response Center if the device has not registered movement for a specified period of time indicating it may not have been worn. Responsible parties can then follow-up with clients to ensure compliance.
- Visual and audio alerts notify and provide reassurance to the client that the iVi has detected a fall.
Mobile PERS with Fall Detection
Mobile-Mate is a mobile safety device that allows clients to remain active and independent at home or on the go. Mobile-Mate operates on the AT&T™*** cellular network and features GPS and LBS technology**** and optional automatic fall detection*. Whether at home, in the garden, or on a walk, clients can feel secure knowing that help is readily available.
- Simple one-button access immediately connects clients to our trained Response Center Operators.
- User-friendly, elegantly designed docking station lets clients know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night.
- Visual indicators allow easy identification of charging status and network coverage.
- Two-way voice communication allows Response Center Operators to communicate with clients via the device.
- Audio messages announce call progress/status messages to clients.
*FALL DETECTION FEATURE DOES NOT DETECT 100% OF FALLS. IF ABLE, USERS SHOULD ALWAYS PRESS THEIR HELP BUTTON WHEN THEY NEED HELP.
**NOT-WORN ALERT IS AN OPTIONAL FEATURE AND COMPATIBLE WITH TUNSTALL VI UNIT.
***AT&T™ IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF AT&T.
****LOCATION ACCURACY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.